We're hitting some high points in the history of English music, with Tallis, Byrd, Purcell and more!
- Gloria from 'Missa in Gallicantu'- chant from the Sarum rite. Performed by the Tallis Scholars.
- Sumer is icumin in and Kyrie: Rex Virginum. From 'Medieval English Songs' performed by The Hilliard Ensemble.
- From 'Masters of the Rolls: Music by English composers of the 14th century': Ab ora summa nuncius. Performed by Gothic Voices.
- Thomas Tallis: In manus tuas & O nata Lux. William Cornysh: Ah, Robin & Salve Regina. From 'The Tallis Scholars 25th Anniversary'.
- William Byrd: Praeludium & Galiardo Mrs. Mary Brownlow. Performed by Catalina Vicens.
- Henry Purcell: Ode for St. Cecilia's Day, 1683: 'Welcome to all the Pleasures'. Performed by the Taverner Consort, Choir & Players. Three Parts upon a Ground. Performed by Hesperion XXI.