Support your local classical music station and get mentioned on the air!
Business Memberships are ideal for companies looking to support Austin's home for classical music on the radio and get a little bit of air time as well. Starting at just $600, business names will be read once on the air per day for three weeks during our next membership drive.Your company will receive the following recognition in gratitude for your generosity:
Benefits starting at the $600 level:
- Inclusion in Business Member thank you announcements, airing once per day over a three week period before, during, and after the drive
- Business listing on the KMFA website
- Discounts for program sponsorship on KMFA (ask for details!)
- Charter membership in the new Allegro Circle which includes annual complimentary tickets for 1 in-studio concert, and your choice of an annual KMFA thank you gift.*
- Permanent listing on the KMFA Donor Wall, a one-time special appreciation for gifts made in 2020 (ask for details!)
Additional benefits at the $1,200 level and above:
- Membership in the Crescendo Circle which includes all benefits listed above plus annual complimentary tickets for 2 in-studio concerts, and an invitation to a special annual Crescendo Circle experience.*
Additional benefits at the $2,400 level and above:
- Membership in the Fortissimo Circle which includes all benefits listed above plus annual complimentary tickets for 3 in-studio concerts, and one complimentary day sponsorship per year, at your request.*
*Fulfillment of benefit dependent upon temporary public health and safety restrictions.
Become a Business Member
Your gift allows KMFA to provide the finest classical music, outstanding programs, and conversations with artists. You are the reason tens of thousands of listeners are able to discover and delight in classical music on KMFA each week. Thank you!
Only the name of your business will be read on the air, but if a business is not easily identifiable by name alone, then clarification may be added. Businesses will be aired at various times from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We are not able to guarantee when business names will be announced. If you have questions, please contact Virginia Alvarez, Director of Individual Giving, at email@example.com or (512) 615-6902.
If you prefer more choice in when and how your business is announced on air, please consider Sponsorship Opportunities.
- 34th Street Café & Catering
- AAA Filter Service
- Anderson's Coffee Company
- Art Insight, Adventures in Art History
- Baxter Controls Inc.
- Blue Heron Center
- Blue Rock Artist Ranch and Studio
- Nancy Jo Callahan, Agent, State Farm Insurance
- Carol Pierce-Davis, Ph.D., Psychologist
- Charles Melanson Architect
- Chez Zee American Bistro
- Claude Ducloux - Attorney at Law
- CPM – Capital Project Management
- Elizabeth Christian Public Relations
- Estes Audiology Hearing Centers
- EZ Lakeway Storage
- Farm to Table
- Food! Food!
- Greater Texas Federal Credit Union
- Gusto Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar
- Happy Horse Hotel
- Homeslice Pizza
- Jackson Walker, LLP
- JBK Engineering Services
- Kilimania Fine & Tribal Carpets from Afghanistan
- Sara Madera sells homes in your neighborhood with Stanberry REALTORS®
- Malvern Books
- Mary Vance, PhD - Licensed Psychologist
- Noren Thermal Solutions
- Oriental Medicine Associates
- Patrick Keel, Mediator-Arbitrator
- PB Construction
- Richard Hughes Architect
- Rudd and Wisdom, Inc. Consulting Actuaries
- Santa Rita Cantina
- Shipley Donuts
- Steve and Ellen LeBlanc, White Stone Associates
- Terry McDaniel and Company
- Texas Classroom Teachers Association
- Webber + Studio, Architects