This week's show takes us all over the European continent to sample the joyous sounds of Easter: from San Marco in Venice, to the Court of Emperor Charles V, to Hamburg and Poland, with performances by the Gabrieli Consort and Players, the English Concert, and Piffaro.
- Anon: 2-voice organum Alleluia Pascha Nostrum. Performed by Ensemble Gilles Binchois.
- Victimae Paschali Laudes: Plainchant version sung by The Orlando Consort, and polyphonic setting (Busnois) performed by The Clerke's Group.
- Michael Praetorius: Christ ist Erstanden. Performed by La Capella Ducale and Musica Fiata.
- Andrzej Rohaczewski: Crucifixus Surrexit. Performed by The Rose Ensemble. Heinrich Scheidemann: Surrexit Pastor Bonus. Performed by Pieter van Dijk, organ.
- Francisco Guerrero: Maria Magdalena. Performed by Piffaro. Nicolas Gombert: Tulerunt Dominum Meum. Performed by The Oxford Camerata.
- Heinrich Biber: Sonata and Gloria from 'Missa Christi Resurgentis'. Performed by The English Concert.
- Giovanni Gabrieli: Sonata con Voce: Dulcis Jesu a 20. Performed by The Gabrieli Consort and Players.