This week's show highlights women composers and performers of early music, including music by Francesca Caccini and Élisabeth Jacquet de la Guerre, plus performances by Seldom Sene, an all-female recorder quintet, and organist Bine Bryndorf.
- Performed by Seldom Sene: Balleto: Amor mio (Caroso), Bassadanza: La Spagna (Milano), Hombres, victoria, victoria! (Guerrero).
- O Deathe, rock me asleep, attributed to Anne Boleyn. Performed by Clare Wilkinson and Jacob Heringman.
- Francesca Caccini: Canone sopra Ave maris stella, Io mi distruggo, Lasciatemi qui solo. Performed by Maria-Cristina Kiehr and Concerto Soave.
- Giulio Caccini: Dalla porte d'oriente. Performed by soprano Rosa Dominguez, with lutenists Dolores Costoyas, & Monica Pustilnik.
- Élisabeth Jacquet de la Guerre: Prelude, Air, and Trio Sonata in D Major. Performed by Frances Conover Fitch and Friends.
- Dieterich Buxtehude: Praeludium in d minor, BuxWV 140. Performed by Bine Bryndorf at the Schnitger Organ in the Jakobikirche, Hamburg, Germany.