Join the Masters Circle
Masters Circle Gifts
The Masters Circle is KMFA Classical 89.5's leadership giving circle and celebrates everyone who gives $1,000 or more during the calendar year. Masters Circle members enjoy exclusive benefits, including opportunities to go behind the scenes, meet our hosts and leadership team, and be recognized on air. Learn more about Masters Circle benefits below.
For more information, please contact David Hammond, Director of Development, at 512-476-5632 or email@example.com.
We are grateful to the members of KMFA Classical 89.5's Masters Circle who have demonstrated their commitment to classical music programming with their annual support.
The Masters Circle was inspired by Leonard Masters, KMFA's founding voice. His commitment to classical music was unwavering. All of KMFA's founders believed that Central Texas would be a better place to live if we had a publicly funded and vibrant classical music station. Masters Circle members share in that same commitment and vision today.
Masters Circle Gift Levels and Benefits
Cornerstone Gifts ($25,000+)
- Special recognition and customized experiences tailored to your interests
- All of the benefits of the Director Gifts level
Director Gifts ($10,000+)
- Opportunity to spend an hour with a KMFA announcer during a broadcast
- All of the benefits of the Broadcaster Gifts level
Broadcaster Gifts ($5,000+)
- Opportunity to select one piece from KMFA playlist to play on-air with your name or that of someone you wish to honor mentioned
- All of the benefits of the Benefactor Gifts level
Benefactor Gifts ($2,500+)
- Invitations to studio recordings and broadcasts
- All of the benefits of the Patron Gifts level
Patron Gifts ($1,000+) and KMFA Classic Legacies
- Invitations to annual Masters Circle reception and donor recognition parties
- Day Sponsorship: On-air recognition for you or someone you wish to honor (six mentions)
- Presentation of your gift as a Challenge Grant during Membership Drive(s)
- Recognition on KMFA website
- Your choice of a KMFA thank you gift
- Quarterly update from the KMFA General Manager
Donor levels are calculated by adding together contributions, in-kind gifts, vehicle donations, matching gifts, and pledge payments.